Wednesday 15 September 2010

Glam Nation: Atlanta I


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! This is the final concert before I'm all up caught up. Never have guests while Adam is on tour! I missed almost 30 concerts and each one had an average of 30+ videos. That's a whole lot of watching if you do the maths. Each playlist takes hours and I did find myself wondering whether it was worth the effort. The concerts have been and gone and interest moves onto the new. But I guess I still wanted to make it as easy as possible to help you to relive your favourite concerts knowing the best videos are at hand.

Look out for Monte's lightning fast fingers in a blistering Sleepwalker solo and Adam's eyebrows dancing to Tommy's bass during the band intros.

3 comments:

  1. It is worth the effort, believe me. You don´t know how much we appreciate what you do for us. You spoil us, and we love it. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - you are a Goddess!!!! x0x carter

    ReplyDelete