Tuesday 4 January 2011

A Welcome Break


I'm going to be away until February for a much-needed break with little access to the internet so I'm afraid there won't be any blog updates or videos for a while. To keep you entertained until then though, here's a playlist of some of my best edits:



I'll leave you with some links to enjoy:

Adam Lambert Obsession:

Recommended sites from which to get your Adam fix:

It's going to be tough but at least this break is at a quiet time. I'm afraid I'll be missing Adam's birthday yet again, so please make sure you celebrate extra loudly, party extra hard and sparkle extra dazzlingly for me in my absence! Catch you in a few weeks' time. Thanks for all your support!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for absolutely everything AB. It's been a hell of a ride. Enjoy your break, you deserve it. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you deserve a rest. You have spoiled us with your excellent videos and comments. You do more than just post any video, you select the best videos and give us a very good review. I´ve learnt a lot from you and have learnt to appreciate even more all of Adam´s talent. Ah, and thank you for the link to the AI performances videos, your blog is the best of the best.

    ReplyDelete